Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Update 8/25

Due to bad weather, my brother and I's Sunday soccer activities have been ruined 2 weeks in a row. Even though Sunday is supposed to be an "off" day for us, we insist on doing something fitness related. Often times, we play soccer or football or something that has us running around for a few hours. We ended up going to Winghouse and watching Summer Slam. Not really fitness related.

Yesterday, I increased everything 10 lbs and tried to bump my reps up from 15 to 20. 1st 2 sets would be ok....but the 3rd set would have me struggling. My shoulder was bothering me afterward but feels better today.

Diet-wise, everything is going good. Still eating the lean protein and low glycemic carbs. I've been getting hungry in the mornings now and look forward to breakfast.....but I've been finding that I run out of gas during the workout, so I need to eat more during the day before the workout. It's strange, since I generally like a routine and am fairly regimented, to see these changes.....albiet a refreshing change.

No comments:

Post a Comment