Friday, August 28, 2009

Update 8/28

After running into the problem of my work out routine not working any longer (I feel as if I didn't work out, even after increasing weight and reps) i had to find another one that would work specific muscle groups more than once a week. This one does the whole body every other day with cardio in between. I'm really feeling it and the results have been nice. My chest has already expanded due to the new workout. I don't have man boobs but it looks like i might need to buy bigger button up shirts and my biceps are getting bigger by the day it seems. I've found that I'm going to need to change my routine every month or so or maybe rotate routines.

I'm not feeling sore today...but my muscles have developed a bit of a tiredness.

The eating is going well. I've reduced all sugar intake by around 80%, have really embrace the "primitive" way of eating, and haven't missed a workout yet. To see what it's all about, go here

The smoking cessation is going well too. I've done everything I'm supposed to in order to prepare my body for the quit date which is coming up in 2 weeks. I've been taking the supplements that I need in order to cut the cravings and reduced the amount that I've been smoking....which was a bit difficult, since I've been out of the hospital, all I did was chain smoke and write. But I've reduced it to less than a pack a day. Also, I've changed a few of my habits. I don't go to some of the places that I associate with smoking, so it will be easier on quit day. Meditation is another way I've been getting prepared....as long as I can keep the negative thoughts out of my head, it seems to work like magic. Focusing on the things I want to accomplish.....things I want to achieve.

Try it....you might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment