Thursday, August 20, 2009

3 weeks to go

I'm currently enrolled in a smoking cessation program. It's an 8 week course to help quit the nasty's. I've just completed week 2. I'm learning how to be able to cope, how to get my mind and body ready for the quit date which will take place week 5. So far, I've cut down a bit which is a good thing. For a while there, all I would do is chain smoke and write. Now, I'm pounding around 3 quarts of water daily. This lends itself well to working out too. Muscles need water. This course has an Eastern/Zen philosophy that goes hand in hand with everything else that I believe in. I almost quit a few months back, but my partner at the time fell off the wagon and dragged me off with her. I really think I can do it this time.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment