Monday, September 28, 2009

Update 9/28

Woohoo! The Weekly update! I'll bet you're glad to be reading this.

The smoking cessation is going well still. I'm not totally out of the woods, but am doing a lot better than if I was still smoking 2 packs a day.

Sleep schedule is still doing well since the med change so, starting this week, I'll be increasing my intake of L-Arginine from 900 mg to 1800 mg. This should assist me in building more muscle faster, as well as help strengthen my heart. Won't be long until I'm ready to hit Rocky Mountain State Park again in late spring.

The work outs have increased in reps, intensity and length. They now take almost 2 hours to complete. The free weights are a blessing and we're lucky to have dumbells up to 80lbs each. We've decided to work the upper body every other day and lower body every other day. This and 30 minutes on the treadmill at a 12% incline has been great. I'm almost ready to start increasing it....

No comments:

Post a Comment