Monday, November 2, 2009

Camping equals good mental health - at least for me

I'm looking forward to going out to Hilsborough River State Park this weekend. I haven't been camping since May and have been dying to get out into nature. I'm used to going once a month, so to say a trip is overdue would be an understatement.

Hilsbourough River is just north of Tampa and is fairly close to where I live....and I've camped there a zillion times, but it'll serve it's purpose for me to get back out there. I'm not even sure what sort of gear I have or don't have so I'll need to head out to storage this week with the check list to see what I have and haven't got since I didn't pack and move my stuff last time.

I know someone else who is just as excited to be getting out there as well......

No comments:

Post a Comment